- That a safe, structured and respectful learning environment is the climate most conducive to successful teaching and learning.
- That the opportunity to acquire career, academic, occupational, and social skills is vital to the success of every student.
- That programs shall be comprehensive and purposeful, providing students with meaningful exposure to a wide menu of academic and career choices.
- That the achievements of all students correlate directly with the level of our expectations and involvement, therefore each classroom shall model the highest possible standards for teaching and learning.
- That a dynamic education requires collaboration between colleagues, business leaders and families to insure that the instructional staff, curriculum and equipment remains innovative, current and incorporates emerging technologies.
Statement of Non-discrimination
All programs and activities of the Stafford Technical Center are offered without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, and marital status. For questions regarding this policy and accessible services, activities and facilities at the school, contact Eloise McGarry, Director of Support Services at 802-773-1926.