We partner with our students and communities to provide a rigorous, relevant, diverse and exploratory learning experience in a safe and supportive environment, resulting in academic and career excellence.
- A dynamic education requires meaningful relationships between high school and community partners, business leaders and employers, post-secondary providers and families to ensure that the instructional staff, curriculum and equipment remains innovative, current and embeds emerging technologies.
- The opportunity to acquire career, academic, technical, and professional skills within a safe, structured and respectful learning environment is vital to the success of our students. It is through our high expectations and personal involvement that this is achieved.
- Our instructional programming is challenging, relevant and aligned with the changing needs of the local and global workforce. We provide students with meaningful exposure to a wide selection of hands-on and technologically rewarding experiences leading to a variety of career pathways that include apprenticeships, further post-secondary education, and/or the ability to enter the workforce immediately after program completion.
We will accomplish this by:
- Providing a safe and inclusive environment that promotes pride in work and a sense of self-worth while teaching our students the importance of valuing diversity and the ability to respect others by developing effective communication and life skills.
- Delivering comprehensive, equitable and life-long learning opportunities to all students which will enable them to acquire the skills, industry knowledge and behaviors needed for employment and further education.
- Providing students with increased access and opportunities to explore employment and further post-secondary learning options that are available to make informed career and educational choices.
- Positively promoting the strengths of career and technical education.
- Encouraging students, families, educators, and businesses to collaborate in delivering educational opportunities to all students.
Approved by STC Faculty on 9/10/21.
Approved by STC Regional Advisory Board on 9/22/21.
All programs and activities of the Stafford Technical Center are offered without regard to race, color, national origin, creed, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, and marital status. For questions regarding this policy and accessible services, activities and facilities at the school, contact Pam Reed, Director of Equity & Inclusion at 802-773-1926.